My latest creation...
Double Chocolate Banana Cake
Sugar Free, Gluten Free and Dairy Free!!
1/4 ripe avocado
2 (large) tblsp nut butter (I used Kelkin crunchy peanut butter, didnt really measure)
200g ground almonds
1tsp baking powder
cocoa powder (didnt measure)
good quality dark choc chips (didnt measure)
honey or maple syrup to taste
- Taste the batter to check if it needs more honey or chocolate :)
- whizz it all up in food processor, adding almond milk or hot water to the mixture to make a nice batter consistency.
- Pour into loaf tin (line the tin)
- Bake @ 170 degree celcius for about an hour.
- It should be firm to the touch, crusted on top and moist inside :)